Thursday, January 12, 2012

2 different style boats which to choose!?

I never had a boat in my life and want to buy one now.but don't know ANYTHING about them.this guy is selling his 2002 Sea Doo Utopia for $8500 is barely used because he says he never has time to use it because of work.It looks excellent conditions to me but wanted to ask you guys before buying it.is there anything i should inspect? Are these boats good?Please help with any suggestion will apreciate.Other boat I went last week to look at besides the sea doo utopia I was telling you about at a 2000 20' Bayliner Capri cuddy lx 2052 Boat.The guy is the first owner and he says it has only been used seven times.I personally saw the boat and it looks in brand new condition in ,outside and engine which is a 4 cylinder .He is asking $8500 firm since the boat is in excellent condition.I'm new to boats so need some help.Is there any bad reviews on that boat or issues i should know about.Is the price ok? Is the engine big enough for the boat? or should I look for a bigger size engine. I think is more comfortable than the Utopia since it has a cabin for about 3 people and porta potty plus is about 2 feet bigger than the utopia.Any other suggestions? The boat has been maintained and I checked the value at NADA VALUE GUIDE and it said the average price is $6980.Please help !! I'm confused witch would be my best option, and i do not think the boats will take long before sold? Be waiting for your answers thanks!2 different style boats which to choose!?
You need to first decide how you're going to use the boat. The Sea Doo is a bow rider which makes it a better fishing boat and lets it carry more people. The Bayliner is more of a cruising boat suitable for an occasional overnight trip. Either boat can be used for skiing but if you want to ski behind the boat you'll prefer one that gets up on plane quickly.2 different style boats which to choose!?
why would you pay more than the nada value, show him the report and make that offer, the 4cyl motor might be a plus better fuel economy 20 gallons should last the whole week end as a first the bayliner is a good choice the seadoo will cost you in fuel unless it is a 4 stroke motor

No comments:

Post a Comment