Sunday, January 8, 2012

Which eclipse should I look at buying?

I currently have a 2004 mazda 6i 4 cylinder automatic with 94,000 miles on it. It's been a good car but I want an eclipse convertible for my college car. Ive been looking online for them and I found an 01 GT for $10k but it only has 30K original miles on it. Theres also an 02 GS for $9K with 40K miles on it. Then theres the 03-05 GT, GTS that have close to 70K miles on it for almost $12K. I love the new eclipse coupes, cant afford the convertibles. But they are $12-$13K with over 60K miles on them. I don't want to pay a lot of money for a car and the cheapest is the best. My car books on KBB for $5K up to $7 on NADA guides. All of the eclipse are AUTOMATIC. don't tell me to get a manual because there isn't a way I can learn to drive one. Which eclipse would be the best and most reliable car to get? Also, don't tell me to get something other than an eclipse, I want one and I plan on getting one, I just do not know which years or trim to get. Please help|||i got my 2003 gts with 106,xxx for only 5,400 back in febuary. manual, non-convertable obviously the newer the more reliable... the problems being fixed.|||I would get the 01 gt becasue it is a pretty fast car don't get a 4 cylinder eclipse the v6's are so much faster

No comments:

Post a Comment