Thursday, January 19, 2012

What vehicle businesses can I apply to?

I worked at Lowes until being hurt. Now I work at McDonalds...of course I'm unsatisfied. I have worked on cars for years helping Dad with his truck and then having that truck and fixing it myself. Also worked on others with him and his friend who buys junk muscle cars and restores them.



I was wondering what places I could apply to that would openly take me with intermediate experience, but not professional. I was looking at Valvoline Instant Oil Change which require no experience, however, they weren't hiring. Unique jobs, I want ideas to where I can be busy at work and be happy to do what I'm doing, or at least feel like I actually helped someone.

Mostly anything is appreciated hehe. ThanksWhat vehicle businesses can I apply to?
Any place like Valvoline - whatever is in your town - - Jiffy Lube, Walmart Auto Dept, Sam's Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment