Thursday, January 12, 2012

LTV question, my credit union approved me for a auto loan of 10k with 10% down?

They are only going to pay 90% of the value of the car, please give me some scenarios of how this works? I have never dealt with a credit union auto loan before, the car has to be a 2004 or newer and less than 75k miles on it, and I want a small suv, which from looking at it, this is going to be very hard! Any lets say I find a vehicle thats 7500 and the NADA guide says its only worth 6200, how does this work out in numbers, What would I have to pay, I only have 1000 for the difference VERY CONFUSED lol HELP ME PLEASE, also should I look for something that included the TTL in the 10k, og gosh my head is spinningLTV question, my credit union approved me for a auto loan of 10k with 10% down?
If you have questions, maybe you should talk to the credit union that approved your loan. Every bank's requirements are a bit different, and I'm sure they'd be glad to sit down and explain everything to you.LTV question, my credit union approved me for a auto loan of 10k with 10% down?
Dear in every loan you have make some down payment. Also every company or bank have different policies.LTV question, my credit union approved me for a auto loan of 10k with 10% down?
You do not have enough down payment! They will loan up to 90% of the book value of the car, and you need the rest of the purchase price, plus title %26amp; registration and all the little add-ons dealers are so fond of. You probably need at least $2000 cash to swing a deal.



There's a shortage of good used cars since Cash4Clunkers took thousands upon thousands of good used cars off the market. Also, an SUV is probably beyond your price range, and beyond your budget for maintenance, repairs, gas %26amp; other operating costs. Look for smaller high-MPG cars with good maintenance records. Scion, Ford Focus, etc, can be economical little cars with good gas mileage. There is no point even looking at a car which gets less than 30 mpg city, more highway. And you do not have to go to the more costly hybrids to get halfway decent gas mileage now.
  • yamaha atv
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment