Thursday, January 12, 2012

Interview at Valvoline Instant Oil Change?

Hello, I just had a phone interview at Valvoline and she wants me to come in on Thursday at 4pm for a face to face interview. Things are looking great.



On the other hand, my brother applied there once and never called him... So he calls her and says they don't have his application. She calls and talks to him and he was supposed to have an over the phone interview with him. Now he calls back today and she says she doesn't have his application. And finally she tells my brother she don't have mine. But I had the over the phone interview today so I don't know what is going on. You think she is giving my brother the run around? Help! lolInterview at Valvoline Instant Oil Change?
Show up on Thursday and see what happens. Have no knowledge of what your idiot brother did.

Edit: Your brother has some angry issue and face reality that they get hundreds of applications and they don't have the time to interview everyone that applied.Interview at Valvoline Instant Oil Change?
The main thing is that you have a clean criminal record and can pass a drug test.

No comments:

Post a Comment